Crowded Haze eSports

Crowded Haze eSports- Helping amateur gamers reach pro status.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

ps4 players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
crack_killz9891

Rep : 2

PostSubject: ps4 players    Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:21 am

m going to start today assembling a pro team, a competitive team and a skrim suad for ps4 on UMG, CWL, gamersaloon and battlefy. PRO team will play in cash only and pro point events as well as any battlefy events we host. competitive will getr our name our there by smashing the mlg $4000 team ladder and the $9000 umg ladder as well as battlefy events. im looking at a roster of 12 potential players, 4 of which will be in the pro team. if u think u have what it takes, u can contact me to 1v1 any of the pro player roster in the "pros" choice of map, host and gamemode. if u beat them, u are now on the pro roster and they r demoted to competitive. competitive will consist of 12 players, below that is our skrim suad. I will be paying entry for the pro roster to enter in all 50 series cwl pro curcuit tournaments. Just so you know, ive played the pro curcuit, its brutal. very first round we played xotic formerly from Team Kaliber, Royalty, formorly from NadeShots 100Theives, BLFire and ALG captain RemRossTheBoss. if u want to see how that turned out here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB1y53wwth0 second round we played vectorprime from youtube. brutal i say. add crack_killz9891 on psn with ha message that says "esports" and lets get to work!

View user profile

ps4 players
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1